Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Monday Evening!


Hi there,

Another hot day here in Upstate NY. I know it's summer but I'm really looking forward to some relief. My kind of weather is 70 degrees, dry and sunny, not 90, humid and partly cloudy. Hmmppphh!

Enough about my weather woes, I have 2 cards to show you tonight. The first is one I made using a digi design from Michelle Perkett. Her designs are so cute and such a pleasure to color and be creative with.

I used watercolor paper and water-colored the background. Then I drew a little island, added some rubber duckies that I've had and cut some different shades of blue paper for the waves. I colored the island, girl and the duckies with Copics.

I hope you like her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.