Thursday, July 29, 2010

Flo and Friends



Good Evening Everyone!

It's a little late tonight but I was trying to get another card done for the Get Sketchy challenge that is due by midnight. I really liked this challenge. There were so many possibilities!

The main focus is a freebie digi stamp from Pollycraft. Her name is Flo The Gardener and I think she is adorable. Joining her are her butterfly and beaver friends.

The sentiment is from the HA set Small Greetings and the butterfly is one I cut out from some patterned paper. I colored Flo with Copics.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, I really love the colors that you picked for it.

I currently have blog candy on my blog come and take a look!

Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.