Friday, July 16, 2010

Dreamy Card


Happy Friday!

Well, it was a rough week at work but I've taken some learning lessons away from it and will be going into next week with a new attitude. This is exciting to me and it's very liberating to feel this weight lifted off my shoulders.

Something that makes me very happy though is card making and this card is one that I really enjoyed making and truly like how it turned out. I will be submitting this to the 2 Sketches 4 You challenge #56.

I used a Hero Arts digi stamp for the butterfly from their Winged Friends set. The background is paper from Memory Box. The sentiment is a stamp from A Muse. I added a ribbon and some bling to the butterfly and voila!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

This is a really special card, Megan! I hope things go much better for you next week.
blessings,
nancy

Laura Davis said...

Wow, very striking!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

cnelson said...

GORGEOUS!!

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.