Thursday, August 5, 2010

French Flowers


Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

Off topic, thank you so much for your prayers and happy thoughts during our difficult time. It means a great deal to me that you have taken time out of your lives to let me know your thoughts are with us.

On to tonight's card...

I created this card to submit to challenge sketch #75 over at CardPatterns.com. I was going for a French-themed look and hope I succeeded!

I started out with some white card stock which I folded to create a card and then stamped with a French writing stamp I have from Magenta Stamps. The flowers are from the Got Dots collection from Prima and I added some button brads, ribbon and some scrap paper I had with some sweet wording on it.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.