Thursday, August 26, 2010

Christmas Tags


Well, I'm getting started early. I've ordered some Christmas stash lately and just had to use it!

I saw a tutorial that Tim Holtz did for Ranger using tags so I thought I could do it too. I went to Staples and got a pack of 100 shipping tags for $6. What a great alternative (and instant gratification) to cards.

Here are the stamps I used:
HA Swirl Tree
snowflakes, trees, branches, sentiments (all except "Wishing You... which is from the Wishing You Happy stamp from Print Works) and cardinal are from A Muse

Inks:
Ranger Distress Ink: Vintage Photo, Tea Dye, Fired Brick, Broken China

Misc:
Ranger Perfect Pearls
Prismacolor Colored Pencils
Copic Markers
Ranger Distress embossing powder in walnut
bling

1 comments:

Joseline said...

Wow! These are beautiful! You should do a tutorial for these. I would love to see how you made them. Great work!!

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.