Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Awesome Announcement!

I'm totally stoked! I applied to be on the Sugar Creek Hollow Design Team last month and got picked to be one of the new DT (design team) members starting September 1st. So, I'm completely excited and can't wait to show you what I have created using the fabulous Tracy's digi stamps!

Over on the right of this page is a list of all of the wonderful design team members. Check out their blogs. There is so much talent!

Please stop by on Saturday, 9/4 to see my new cards. You won't be disappointed.

And, just to get a head start, take a look at the awesome digi stamps over at Sugar Creek Hollow. They are very creative and fun to use. If you've never tried digis, now's the time.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing your creations ;)

Heide said...

Yea!!!
Welcome Megan.

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.