Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thinking of Butterflies

Happy Mother's Day everyone! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing day even if you aren't a mom. I'm mom to a furry dog and adoptive mom to another one. For these reasons, I feel like I can have a little reason to be thought of as a mom. ;)

I made this card 2 nights ago, just because. I love doing the butterflies, especially coloring them (the cutting out part I'm not a big fan of!) but I always enjoy how they turn out. The background is paper that I just discovered by Memory Box. I love all of their papers and really would like to get some of their stamps at some point.

The Details:
HA Digi Butterflies from Winged Friends
Sentiment from HA Singing Birds set
background paper from Memory Box

Have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

~kelly marie~ said...

Megan,

This card is stunning! I adore it!

Guess what?

You were a winner on my blog! Check it out and email me!

http://www.blog.lawnfawn.com/2010/05/lawn-fawn-dt-combo-cards.html

Congrats! :)

Kelly Marie

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.