Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hippos and Flowers


Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by. I have 2 new cards to post. One I made tonight and one last night.

First up, I think I'll call this one "Thank You Flowers". I used a few different elements here and I like how it turned out.

The Details:
Sentiment - HA Small Greetings
Smallest flowers - HA Sweet Owls
Larger flowers - Inkadinkado Doodle Flowers and Studio G
















The next card is one I've been wanting to make for awhile but I didn't have the right stamps, all I had was the raindrops! I knew I wanted a hippo and a bird but the umbrella worked well too. So, I tied it all together and this is what I came up with.

The Details:
Hippo and Umbrella stamps - A Muse Artstamps
Sentiment - HA Pixie Letters Lowercase

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Beautiful cards Megan, really love your hippo one, they are my favourite animals and they always make me smile.

Jenny said...

Wonderful cards you have made love em!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.