Thursday, May 27, 2010

Have A Wonderful Day!


Happy Friday everyone!

Ok, it's not Friday yet for most people but it's "my" Friday! I have tomorrow off and I'm extremely excited to have 4 days off!

Tonight's card is one I made for the Card Patterns Weekly Sketch Blog challenge for sketch #65.

The tulips are a Hero Arts free digi stamp from Two Peas in a Bucket and the branch is also from Hero Arts - the Fanciful Swirl Alphabet set. The sentiment stamp isn't marked so I don't know what company made it and the birdhouse is from Crate Paper.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! If you are in or from the U.S., Happy Memorial Day and everywhere else, just, Happy Day!

I'll be posting more cards this weekend. :)

1 comments:

Joy said...

Love your sweet card Megan, so cute! :)

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.