Monday, March 14, 2011

Some New Cards

As I said in my previous post, I've been busy. I finished up the bakery signs and then did 5 more cards this weekend for my mother-in-law.

I hope you enjoy them!

Stamps: Penny Black, A Muse and Rosie's Roadshow
Paper: Memory Box and stash
Misc: Copics


Stamps: Hero Arts Petal Outline Flower, Rosie's Roadshow
Paper: Memory Box
Misc: Pebbles Chalk


Hot air balloon is from a patter from papercraftsmag.com
Stamps: Hero Arts from Cupcakes set
Paper: Memory Box, Basic Grey & stash


Stamps: Rubber Soul - monkey & balloons, sentiment: Rosie's Roadshow
Paper: Graphic 45, Basic Grey & 7 Gypsies
Misc: buttons, Copics


Stamps: Rosie's Roadshow, Hero Arts Large Plaid Pattern and Graceful Leaves, Inkadinkado
Paper: watercolor paper
Misc: Ranger Distress Inks, flower, cord, brad


1 comments:

Petti said...

Very pretty card. I especially love the bike one. Just fabulous!

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.