Monday, March 21, 2011

It's a Boy!

Hi Everyone! Hope your Monday is going well. I'm not really a Monday person. It was a little rough getting up for work this morning (ok, more than a little rough, I really don't like mornings) but as the day went on it got better.

I had the opportunity to use one of Heather Ellis' wonderful digis from her Pure Innocence line. You can view and purchase Heather's digis on her Etsy site. She's very talented and her stamps prove that time and time again.

So, I used a baby one tonight to make a card for a co-worker who just had a baby boy. I hope she likes it!


Stamps: Digi from Heather Ellis, sentiment I typed on my Mac
Paper: 7 Gypsies, Basic Grey, Memory Box & stash
Misc: Copics and embellishments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.