Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Signs of a Cookie

Hi all!

First up for tonight are 2 signs I did for a friend of my mother-in-law's who owns a bakery. These are samples I sent to her and hopefully she will love them and want to use them in her bakery cookie case.

Each one is 3 x 5 and I decided to use a different font for each type of cookie. I'm sending her 2 samples for now to see if she wants to make any changes to them.

Enjoy!



Stamps: Hero Arts What's Cooking? clear set
Paper: Georgia Pacific card stock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Ink in Tea Dye, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Tattered Rose
Misc: Free font from dafont.com, Ranger Distress tool on edges and Copics




Stamps: Monkey: Rubber Soul, Hero Arts What's Cooking? clear set and Cupcakes clear set
Paper: Georgia Pacific card stock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Ink in Tea Dye, Fired Brick, Vintage Photo, Shabby Shutters
Misc: Copics and Prismacolor colored pencils

1 comments:

Nancy said...

I LOVE these charming cookie signs....if these don't sell lots of cookies, I don't know what will! The chocolate chip sign has a wonderful vintage-y style that I just love!
blessings!

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.