Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm Finally Back!

Wow, it's been quite a few weeks of being sick. I'm starting to get over the cough now which has been the worst part of it. I finally went to the doctor last week but I really should have gone sooner. Now I have antibiotics and I'm on the mend.

Along with feeling better, I was finally able to get back to some card making which I really, really missed.

The first card I have for tonight is one I made for my mother-in-law to give to a friend's son who is turning 6. He also loves Star Wars. I included the inside for this one because I LOVE the font I found!



Inside:



Stamps: Free clipart image from the internet
Paper: Georgia Pacific card stock
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink in Antique Linen and Vintage Photo.
Misc: silver embossing powder from Inkadinkado, Ranger Distress Tool on edges, Copics and Ranger Perfect Pearls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.