Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Night of Many Cards

Hi Everyone!

It's been a little while since I've posted but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy making cards! I've got 7 (yup, 7!) tonight so let's get started.

The first one is by far my favorite. I love the carolers stamp and I just found it at AC Moore this past week. I think the company, Rubber Soul, is going to be one of my new faves. Check 'em out!

This is my first attempt at paper piecing and I'm very happy how it turned out. What a great way to make use of those paper scraps!

I made this one for me. Yup, I decided I deserve a Christmas card. :) Enjoy!




Stamp: Carolers by Rubber Soul
Paper: Georgia Pacific card stock, red from stash, Basic Grey and Memory Box
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc: Copics, Sentiment printed on a Mac

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.