Friday, December 3, 2010

2 New Cards!

Good Evening (or morning or afternoon depending on where you are) everyone!

I have 2 new cards tonight. I made both of these for a friend of my mother-in-law's. She said she loves going to the ocean and asked if I could make 2 holiday cards that had that "ocean feel". Here's what I came up with.

Enjoy!



Details for the card above:
Stamps: lighthouse scene (including wreaths) was a free clipart image from the internet. I typed the sentiment in Photoshop.
Paper: Georgia Pacific card stock, Basic Grey
Ink: Ranger Distress in Tea Dye and Vintage Photo
Misc: Copics, Ranger Clear Stickles




Details for the card above:

Stamps: lighthouse scene (including wreath & tree) was a free clipart image from the internet. I typed the sentiment in Photoshop. Tall, stamped tree: A Muse
Paper: Georgia Pacific card stock
Ink: Ranger Distress in Tea Dye and Vintage Photo, Memento Cocoa and Bamboo Leaves
Misc: Copics, Ranger Clear Stickles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.