Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Hi Everyone!

I have 3 cards today. The first one is one I made for a sketch challenge I thought I would try. It's over at CPS and the prize is one of my favorite stamp companies, My Favorite Things. I thought to keep in the mood of the prize, I would use one of my digis by one of the designers for My Favorite Things. Her name is Heather Ellis and I absolutely love her Pure Innocence line. You can get them at her Etsy store. I've never done one of their challenges but I really like how their site is laid out. I look forward to doing more in the future. This is for challenge #213.

Enjoy!


Stamps: Girl: Heather Ellis, eggs and sentiment: Studio G
Paper: Basic Grey, Georgia Pacific card stock, scrap, Webster's Pages
Ink: Memento Cocoa, Tuxedo Black and Ranger Archival in black
Misc: Ranger Stickles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.