Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spookiness!

Hi everyone! It's early morning here in Upstate NY, 1:05am to be exact and I didn't start to get tired until a few minutes ago but I had made 3 new cards recently that I hadn't had a chance to post so I thought I should get them up. They are Halloween cards so I figured I should post them before Halloween goes by!

Card: Boo
Stamps: Sugar Creek Hollow
Paper: Memory Box
Ink: Ranger Distress Tea Dye & Vintage Photo
Misc: bats - free clipart found on internet, fence is hand-drawn



Card: Haunted Autumn Goodies
Stamps: Sugar Creek Hollow, house and bat are from free clipart from internet
Paper: Memory Box
Ink: Ranger Distress Tea Dye & Vintage Photo
Misc: Copics, Tim Holtz Grungeboard, brushed metal brads, gold gems, fence is hand-drawn








Card: Happy Owloween with Skull and Crossbones
Stamps: Sugar Creek Hollow & Tim Holtz Stamper's Anonymous
Paper: Graphic 45 & Memory Box
Ink: Ranger Distress Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Orange Marmalade, Rusty Hinge, Shabby Shutters & Peeled Paint
Misc: Prismacolor colored pencils, Tim Holtz Grungeboard, Ranger Tea Dye Distress Embossing Powder, gems, sentiment printed from my computer



1 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

These are all so adorable! I love the owl sitting on the pumpkins!

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.