Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Friday!


Did I mention it was a helluva week? Yup, it was. Today wasn't bad but I've noticed over the last few years that when I have a Monday off for a holiday, the rest of the week is just plain odd. There is no other way to explain it.

On the other hand, I have another new card to post tonight. This is another one using the little girl from the Pure Innocence collection of digi stamps from digistampcharacters on Etsy.com. Heather is so creative and she has drawn this sweet little girl doing all sorts of things and I have a feeling I will have a hard time not buying all of them from her!

I also used Hero Arts digi butterfly stamps from the Winged Friends set and the sentiment is using the Fanciful Swirl Alphabet set. I also used Copic Markers on the girl, flowers and butterflies.

Hope you enjoy it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.