Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Happy Birthday


I just made this for a co-worker's birthday. I used a few different stamps including:

Hero Arts Decorative Birds
Hero Arts Sweet Owls
Inkadinkado sentiment

The Sweet Owls set is a clear set and while I've really preferred woodblock, I'm really enjoying my first clear set. The quality of the Hero Arts clear stamps are just as precise as the woodblock, which I was surprised about.

I'm really enjoying my new technique for using the Tim Holtz Distress Inks - the blender tool. I'm sure a lot of people use it but I just got one and love it!


The Details:
Tea Dye Distress Ink
HA Sweet Owls (clear set)
HA Decorative Birds
A Little Bird Told Me... sentiment

Colored with Copics and colored pencils.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.