Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday Night (and I'm feelin' alright!)

Hi everyone! It's Tuesday and I don't have too much to report. Today was a pretty easy day at work, not especially eventful. I did have a nice thing happen toward the end of the day though. I realized a manager that I'm friends with also shares my passion for stamping. We were so excited to discuss it! So now I have a new partner in crime. Hooray!

I think I'll be ordering a couple things tonight before I head off to bed. I've been looking everywhere locally for Memento's Tuxedo Black ink and can't find it. I'm also really leaning toward the HA Magical Castle Poly Clear set. I saw the princess with the wand on the HA blog today and fell in love with her which is surprising because that's not usually my style but she's the cutest!

I also saw this HA Sparkle Clear Cupcakes set and knew I had to "feed" my new cupcake stamping habit (I know, BAD pun!).

So, I'm off to do some ordering. Have a great night and I'll be posting some new cards soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. Thank you so much.